11/03/2008

Yes to...

I know it has been a long time since I have posted on this Blog... My new blog home has not gone as plan. I have not listened to Doug of douggoff.com enough http://douggoff.com/blogs/index.php?blog=5&title=watch_what_you_say&more=1&c=1&tb=1&pb=1 My boss saw my new blog and I got into some warm water. I just stopped posting because I didn't want to make that warm water hot again. Ohhh well I have a new job and hopefully soon I will find my new niche and start posting again. Anyway, my new job is in Mass. and I am seeing signs al over the place for "Say no to question 1" and "vote yes on 3" This got me wondering where is Question 2? After a quick google search I found out that Question 2 is on the Decriminalization of Marijuana... No one has signs out because it is common sense that most people are going to vote Yes like the neighbors to the west and the neighbors to the North. All we need now is a Medical Marijuana vote in New York!!! By the way you go Michigan, looks like you are going to be the 13th state to make Marijuana a decision by the a Doctor and Patient and not the government. HAPPY VOTING EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Buying Seafood said...

Question 2 passed! Yes we won a battle finally. $100 fine and no record for possesion of an ounce and under.

Glad to see you are posting again.